Thursday, February 10, 2011

Five Things!

Alright, guys, here's the only five things you need to know about me:

1. I probably don't know what I'm taking about.
2. I love lists.
3. I'm a really bored college kid.
4. Five is my favorite number.
5. I just started this blog.

Okay, I guess I'll give you more. But seriously, that's basically the gist. I love making lists of any and everything; particularly lists of five, because five is my favorite number. I know my top 5 everything. Seriously, test me. Top five songs of all time? I have that list. Top five ice creams? Don't mess with an expert.

I guess another thing you should know about me is that I love fashion, and that is primarily what this blog is going to be about. I'm not claiming to you that I'm an expert on all things fashion, because let's face it: the days I  wear my ripped up leggings and crewneck sweatshirt are sometimes the best days. But every girl likes to feel fancy and look nice. I like to feel fancy and look nice most of the time.

I read a lot of fashion blogs and fashion magazines, and as of late, it has triggered an obsession. And guess what? This is going to be the outlet of that obsession. But it's not just going to be fashion. Get ready to read a lot of lists about a lot of awesome things. I hope you're ready for it, but I'm not sure you are.

Hell, I'm not even sure I am.

Anywhooo, welcome! And I hope you enjoy what we have here.
Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment